Our team consists of over 60 professionals with many years of experience in development. As well as the headquarters in Cracow, we also have local offices in Warsaw and Gdańsk. This is why our teams are able to efficiently carry out investments for clients from all over Poland.
What makes us different?
Fast information flow, flexibility and simple company structure make our decision making processes quicker and more efficient. Our team is very independent in their responsibilities and has a direct influence on 7R’s growth.
Every day we focus on building relationships and good working environment. Every year the whole team goes on an integration trip as well as departments on their own.
People at 7R not only create a great working team, but they also share a passion for sport. We have created a 7R Sports Association to promote a healthy lifestyle and fair competition.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for the following professionals to join our team who:
- are knowledgeable and experienced, happy to share their knowledge with others,
- have experience in their field,
- are full of energy and proactive,
- enjoy what they do at work.
What we offer?
We offer a dynamic, professional environment with options for personal growth and development. We provide internal training (including language courses), that enable developing expertise and qualifications.
We support our team’s sports activity and care for everyone's wellbeing by offering medical healthcare and co-financing of the Multisport package.
7R’s recruitment process
1. Application documents analysis, candidates shortlist.
2. Stage I of interviews – determining the potential candidates for the position and their expectations from an employer.
3. Stage II of interviews – optional, mainly for when recruiting for a specialist position or to confirm information gathered previously.
4. Selection of the best candidate and signing the contract.
A designated HR professional is helping each candidate along the process.