Create the career you love
We focus on development, cooperation and creativity. By becoming part of our team, you will be able to experience what a friendly working environment and team spirit are.Find a job offer
We look forward to receiving your call or CV
Clear or change filters to see other job offers
Lets get to know eachother
7R consists over 170 experts working together to provide customers with top quality products. We are people with passion, united not only by common business goals, but also by shared values. We celebrate both corporate and private successes. We learn from, motivate and support one another and our community.
As part of the 7R team you will feel that you have a real influence on your work and personal development. We can offer you interesting and challenging tasks that will make you an expert in your field.
Learn about the values that guide our activity.
- Innovation and flexibility: we act out of the box and with agility, which can be seen in our day-to-day duties, in the technology of our facilities, in our customer solutions, in the systems that support our work.
- Sustainability: we care about the local environment and implement solutions that protect our planet.
- Quality: we are constantly developing in order to continuously improve the quality of our services.
- Vision: we all look to the future. Our employees excel in creativity and offer visionary solutions.
- Technologies of the future: thinking about next generations. We create products that are in harmony with their surroundings. We are changing: undergoing a digital transformation and working on modern operating systems.
- Responsiveness / Pro-activeness: we act efficiently and quickly while maintaining the highest market standards.
Energy: we are a young team and enjoy spending time together, both at work and after hours. We meet at Christmas parties, comminuty projects, outings and team building trips.
Development: we learn from one another on a daily basis. We support each other in difficult projects and are always happy to share knowledge. Clear career path allows you to plan your future.
Diversity: 7R is actually the sum of experience gathered by all our employees. We are building diverse teams of professionals who enrich our company with different points of view and different competences.
Passions: cycling, hiking, playing volleyball? Sport is definitely one of the common passions of 7R employees. No wonder we have been a partner of sports teams for years. But don’t worry, we value every passion, even if you are a philatelist.
Check out what we offer our employees
- Stable and competitive employment conditions in a company which is one of the fastest growing commercial developers in Poland
- Continuous development through working on projects for clients from various industries
- Access to expert knowledge, modern tools and systems necessary to perform your duties
- Language training
- Private medical insurance
- Co-financed Multisport card
- Modern class-A office environment
Head of People & Culture
The recruiting process is easier than you think
Do you like sharing your knowledge and experience? Do you have the energy to act and take the initiative? Let us know about you by calling us or sending us your CV. Current job offers can be found on our website, on the Pracuj.pl portal and on LinkedIn. Choose the channel most suitable for you and apply.
Your application will be reviewed by a member of the HR department; selected people will be invited for a meeting.
Depending on the type of offer you apply for, we will invite you to one or two meetings. In the first instance you can expect to speak to someone from the HR department. It will be an opportunity for you to present your competences and get to know the company and the position.
For some positions, we also invite candidates to a second meeting, when they get to know the people they will be working with at 7R, including their future supervisor.
Then it is time for our move, which is to analyse the applications and choose one of the candidates. We are an equal opportunity employer. We will pass you on the final employment decision. If it is positive, you will receive an offer from us; if you accept it, we will sign the contract together.